Sunday, February 3, 2013

Paul's Appeal for Your Donations to OWLS through Pedal 4 Wildlife II

I credit my friend Rachel Bisesi for the photo artwork.  Such an all-encompassing photo needs to be accompanied by my all-encompassing appeal for donations to the Outer Banks Wildlife Shelter through Pedal 4 Wildlife II!

I have roughly one week of pedaling remaining on a 3500 miles bike trip across America.  To those of you that have donated, thank you for your support of OWLS!   And please pass this message along to friends and colleagues that hopefully will be interested in supporting a wonderful wildlife shelter in coastal North Carolina.  If you are following my journey but have not yet donated, I am asking for your support.  Remember, all your donation dollars go to support OWLS and their mission to treat sick and injured wildlife.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I feel slightly famous now. Safe travels on your journey Paul- keep on keeping on!!

    ReplyDelete